Translate

Friday, April 17, 2015

God is the original sinner.

SEKITO WROTE:
God is the original sinner

CAUSE AND EFFECT BOTH NECESSARILY DERIVE FROM THE GREAT REALITY. THE WORDS ‘HIGH’ AND ‘LOW’ ARE USED RELATIVELY. WITHIN THE LIGHT THERE IS DARKNESS, BUT DO NOT BE ATTACHED TO THIS DARKNESS. WITHIN THE DARKNESS THERE IS LIGHT, BUT DO NOT LOOK FOR THAT LIGHT. LIGHT AND DARKNESS ARE A PAIR, LIKE THE FOOT BEFORE AND THE FOOT BEHIND IN WALKING. EACH THING HAS ITS OWN INTRINSIC VALUE, AND IS RELATED TO EVERYTHING ELSE IN FUNCTION AND POSITION. THE RELATIVE FITS THE ABSOLUTE AS A BOX AND ITS LID; THE ABSOLUTE WORKS TOGETHER WITH THE RELATIVE LIKE TWO ARROWS MEETING IN MID-AIR.

READING THE ABOVE LINES YOU SHOULD HAVE GRASPED THE GREAT REALITY. DO NOT JUDGE BY ANY STANDARDS. IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE WAY, YOU DO NOT SEE IT, THOUGH YOU ARE ACTUALLY WALKING ON IT. WHEN YOU WALK THE WAY, IT IS NOT NEAR, IT IS NOT FAR. IF YOU ARE DELUDED, YOU ARE MOUNTAINS AND RIVERS AWAY FROM IT.

I SAY RESPECTFULLY TO THOSE WHO WISH TO BE ENLIGHTENED, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME IN VAIN.

Friends, you must have enjoyed the ten God-oriented people on the Gateless Gate, shouting pathologically, ”Jesus is the only savior.”

We used to have a motto in the commune in America: ”Moses earns, Jesus saves, Bhagwan spends”. It is just utter stupidity – saving, earning. I have never saved and never earned. I simply spend. When others are earning and saving, why bother?

But you will enjoy such processions more and more, because there are more idiots in the world than you can think of. Sooner or later they all have to come in processions.

I don’t move out of my room, and the whole world is concerned about me. Anando goes on bringing news from all over the world – such immense concern about a single man who has nothing to be afraid of. This proves that even nuclear weapons are weaker before the words of a man who has arrived at the ultimate home. What are they afraid of?

And they find excuses which make them just a laughingstock. The Dutch government still keeps the law that I cannot enter their country. And basically when they made the law, the law minister had reasons, the same reasons all over the world – that even a three weeks’ visa for me, and your whole religion, morality, everything is sabotaged. But Holland had a new idea also when they passed the law against me: because I have spoken against homosexuality, they cannot allow me in their country.

I have told them – and I am telling my sannyasins from Holland to tell the government again – to change the name Holland and make it Homosexualland. Because I have spoken against homosexuality...! Homosexuality is a religion or what? People’s feelings are hurt... This is so sick, so pathological.

But you will have many such circuses coming here. Enjoy them, laugh and dance. And they all had long faces, sad. Anando was there; she told me that the man who was the leader, who was shouting, simply needed a girlfriend. It is just repressed sexuality, which becomes all kinds of perversions; Christianity is one of those perversions.

God is Dead, Now Zen is the Only Living Truth 145 ♡♥Osho♡♥

No comments:

Post a Comment